Join in Sangha, Sunday, 9am

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Breathing Heart Sangha

未读,
2020年9月18日 10:03:482020/9/18
收件人 Breathing Heart Sangha
Dear Friends,

     The Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha will gather online Sunday, September 20, from 9am  to 10:30amish. (connection info below)

We will share introductions, sitting meditation, and a period of dharma sharing, which will be led by David Lockman.

We encourage everyone to join us, wherever you are on your journey. We all benefit from your presence.

New book: America’s Racial Karma

From Plum Village: "We are so happy to announce a new book from Larry Ward, a senior Dharma teacher in the Plum Village tradition. In this book, Larry uses Buddhist insight gained from many years as a student of Thich Nhat Hanh to offer guidance on breaking America’s cycle of racial trauma."  Read More....

    A Webinar, Oct 1, 2020 - A "special dialogue between Plum Village Dharma teachers Kaira Jewel Lingo and Dr. Larry Ward on Larry's forthcoming book, America's Racial Karma. Larry and Kaira will invite us to explore how we can transform our suffering into the energy of love and healing." October 1, 2020,  7:30-8:45 PM ET  - Register

Upcoming Meeting: Sat., Sept. 26, 9am

    Sister Peace will be joining us on Set. 26, as well as possibly a member of the Arise Sangha
    You may want to watch Sister Peace's Dharma Talk video: Uncomfortable Spaces: Cultivating Love & Peace for Racial Healing

Connection Information

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

May you all be well and safe,
Earl Daniels
Communications Coordinator
回复全部