Support Group Messages .. 7/22/2008

1 view

Ilena Rose

Jul 22, 2008, 4:46:56 PM7/22/08
to breast-impla...@googlegroups.com

Dearest Group ...

10 years ago today many of us in this group met together in person for the first time in Washington DC at the Institute of Medicine hearings. I will be posting more about this in the upcoming days on my blogs. Here is a piece I wrote soon afterwards called  ~ DC Conspiracy ~.

I am still grateful for the many new friendships created at this event that continue and grow.

Unfortunately ... it appears we have come full circle and the denial of the dangers of implants receive more news than our stories. Bless all of you who share your stories and have websites, blogs and other means of getting some reality to this issue into the various media!

Please click here to read several important recent articles posted by Pamela.

Thanks to all who can respond to members needing support.

I have one friend who has recently been diagnosed with sickle cell anemia ... she has had implants over 20 years. Anyone else ? ? ?

More soon ...

Love from Ilena

Date: Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 5:09 PM
Subject: Please Post to Group,

Anyone have or know anything about "Vasculitius"?

or

"Wagner Grandular Mytosis"?

Thanks,