Eternal Gratitude for Rogene Schorer: Moments of Prayer & Love at 2pm today

Ilena Rose

May 2, 2010, 11:29:43 AM5/2/10

Dearest Support Group Friends ...

Our very beloved Rogene has left a proud footprint in the breast implant community and the world.

Raising awareness of the harm of breast implants for not only women, but to the offspring of implanted mothers, was one of Rogene's many gifts and passions.

Her enormous courage, curiosity, loving nature and brave spirit have been a constant source of sage information and support for nearly two decades.

She was a beloved and cherished friend to so many of us ...  and we invite you to share a moment of gratitude and love for Rogene at 2 pm today during her Memorial Service in Arkansas.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to update her webpage on her implant work, and plan to do so as soon as I can. You may read it here.

Here is a page dedicated to the children.

Traci has created a beautiful Facebook Memorial page for Rogene here.

Please let me know if you would like her family's address.

With love and fond memories for an amazing woman.

Ilena
Breast Implant Awareness.