Walking the World for those who became ill . . .

1 view

Ilena Rose

Jan 28, 2009, 12:39:05 PM1/28/09
. . . from the effects of breast implants and the myriad of surgeries & symptoms & diseases that accompany them.

She just left Ilena's office in San Diego, CA
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

(Many, many thanks & much love & appreciation to Dede for her work on spreading this important health message!)

Hello ~
Lets help her  walk around the world to help her spread
the word for help and hope.........
Please copy and paste this into another email, then add
just your first name and  where you live,  so we can see
where all she goes ........  Please send this to everyone you know....
Thank you, and have a beautiful day ~

She is walking for illness caused by breast implants . Please pass her on so that she can reach her destination.
Say a prayer for all those people, and  their familys who are affected by this.
She's walking around the world --- via e-mail!!
Pass it on so she can get there!

Illness from Implants often comes on slowly - so  pay very close attention to your body and signs of change.

Watch for unusual  pains or discomfort in any part of your body ; vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion; unexplained weight gain or weight loss; bloating , ongoing unusual fatigue, headaches, hot or cold sweats.  Keep a list, write down anything unusual that is new.

Please, help get proper research done. We need to
learn  why  so many people get so ill from breast implants, and from the chemicals that go in to the manufacture of  them.
Most of all we need a cure so we can heal all the many women and children born of women with breast implants that have become so ill.

She just left Dede's house in Texas.......