Response on: Ruptured implant & Mass in Parotid Gland ? from Dr. Kolb

Ilena Rose

Apr 14, 2009, 9:07:00 PM4/14/09

From: Susan Kolb <drk...@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: Ruptured implant & Mass in Parotid Gland ?

I have not seen this but it could be associated with dry mouth which is very common leading to paroiditis.  Lymph nodes especially under the chin and in the anterior neck do enlarge due to silicone.  Ilena:  Warn you women not to eat lunch meat and not to wear cotton clothing without washing them in Borax.  We are seeing Morgellons from the BT cotton and in patients who eat lunchmeat frequently.  Take a look at Genetic Roulette and Uncertain Peril. I am interviewing the author of Uncertain Peril next week and the interview will be up on our website in a few weeks.  There is a massive threat in silicone and saline patients with immune deficiencies from GMO's food and cotton clothing.  Also warn them not to eat GMO soy due to immune deficiencies.  I interviewed Jeffrey Smith, Genetic Roulette a few months ago.