STREETS Alive event needs artistic volunteers!

Jim O'Shaughnessy

Sep 16, 2008, 12:56:28 PM9/16/08
to Br...@googlegroups.com, Rose

Hello BSN

I am working with artist Rose Popay this Saturday (20th September). It’s Streets Alive (see attachment) – we are painting and chalking directly on to Corn Street, à we are making “street art” with a theme of bicycles and transport signs.

We can pay generous expenses of about £10  … if you can help us let me know on jim...@blueyonder.co.uk .

Come for a couple of hours if you like….we need a few volunteers on Saturday at 10.30am.

We probably won’t get as technical as the guy below…but it could be a lot of fun.       Best wishes               Jim

More chalk drawings from Julian Beever.  Incredible!!!!!
Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of
England , France , Germany , USA , Australia and Belgium Beever gives to his drawings an amazing 3D illusion.

Don't miss seeing Julian Beever on the Top of the Bottle

Do you notice everything is fake??? even the hose and water?

 Look Closely, you can see the Bricks through the Chalk on the Monitor Screen

There is no hole in this pavement???

People are actually avoiding walking in the 'hole'

 Which is the real guy &which beer is real?

Girl in Swimming Pool (Remember, both his feet in reality are flat on the pavement )

Girl in Swimming Pool seen in Reverse from Opposite Side of Drawing

Politicians Meeting Their End

World's Biggest Fly-Spray

This drawing of a Rescue was to be viewed using an inverting mirror

Girl on a beach mat.

Make Poverty

Make Poverty History drawing from the side (40 ft long)

Baby Food

 Baby Food in Reverse seen from the opposite side of the drawing.

You can still see the blocks of concrete.

Spiderman to the rescue

Batman and Robin to the rescue(SO COOL)

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

=

--
Rose Popay

www.thearttart.com