FW: Petition in support of a tram based Rapid Transit system

Pip Sheard

Oct 10, 2008, 11:49:52 AM10/10/08
to br...@googlegroups.com

The decision on the Rapid Transit system is going to be taken by the four councillors of the West of England Partnership on Monday 20th Oct.
(one of them is from Bristol, the other three are from S.Glocs, North Somerset and BANES).

Please sign our e-petiton. http://epetitions.bristol.gov.uk/petition.php?id=219
People outside of Bristol can sign.

The text is:

The petitioners request that Bristol City Council supports an ultra light tram Rapid Transit system. We oppose the current bus Rapid Transit proposal, the South Bristol Ring Road
and the urban extensions, which they both are designed to serve.

Please pass the link onto anyone you think would sign it. We are aiming for at 1,000 signatures by next Tuesday 14th (well, I like to be optmistic) so please help us towards our total.

Ffi contact Pip Sheard: pip_s...@hotmail.co.uk

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!