Transition Bristol October Network Meeting

Transitionjane

Oct 3, 2008, 9:22:26 AM10/3/08
to Bristol Sustainability Network
Everyone is welcome to attend the October Transition Bristol Network
Meeting
Date: Tuesday October 14th
Time: 7-9.30pm
Venue: Broadmead Baptist Church, Union Street, Broadmead, Bristol

You do not have to be a member of a Transition Bristol neighbourhood
group to attend these meetings.
Other local sustainability groups and any other groups or individuals
are very welcome. It would be good to see you and find out how we can
work together across the City.
At these meetings you can meet others interested in the Transition
process and propose open space sessions on subjects which are
important to you.
Just come along and bring your favourite tea bags and a mug!

Notes of the September Network Meeting
The last meeting was well attended with workshops/open space sessions
on home energy reduction and Transition and the Arts. To see write ups
on what happened at this meeting, see the news section of the
Transition Bristol website. There will shortly be an energy page and
an arts page on the Transition Bristol website to provide regular
updates on these issues.

For this meeting:
Following a suggestion at the last meeting, the meeting will start
with an informal chat to the person next to you between 7-7.15. From
7.15 there will be space to share news of anything going on at local
level around the City.

Item for consideration at the meeting:
What next for Transition Bristol?
A proposal for a day of open Space
A day of open space is proposed in order to decide the priorities for
Transition Bristol. If you are unable to come to the Network Meeting
you can add your thoughts to the forum on the Transition Bristol
website. There is a thread for network meetings. Alternatively you can
email us on teamATtransitionbristolDOTnet (spam protected address)

We would like to hear from you if Tuesday evenings are not a
convenient time for you to come to these network meetings or the Venue
is not suitable. You can either comment on the forum or email us.

There will also be open space sessions on how these network meetings
can best be used and how we can create a really supportive structure
for the Hub, local groups and individuals.
See you there!