Best of Bedminster Show -- This Saturday -- 27th September 10.30am - 3.30pm

Jim O'Shaughnessy

Sep 25, 2008, 4:50:26 AM9/25/08
to Br...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone

Come and enjoy the Best of Bedminster Show now in its 2nd year! It’s all happening on North Street Green – opposite the Hen and Chicken pub on North Street.

We will be joined by “Bob” (our carbon busting community guru) and the Green Major of Wessex who officially opens the BOB Show at 10.45pm, the Green Major will also help out on the swapping stall – making sure everyone swaps and shares surplus produce, harvest and seeds. Live music from the Ambling Band starts at 2pm.

Best in Show competition entries can be brought on the day, - they have to arrive before 10.30am ………see News Release for categories. For entry forms contact laura_mu...@hotmail.com (or pick one up from Southville Centre). Great prizes donated by local traders!

ALSO

Lifecycle’s Dr Bike will check and mend your bike and City Car Club may help you give up your car…We have a bag making pod/workshop so you can make a personalized bag from reused material. ……  you can play village fete games: Splat the rat, Human Fruit Machine, Climate Action Lucky Dip and more. We have a cake stall from WI, and lots of stalls showing how to protect the climate and create healthy communities.

Please spread the word

Best of Bristol                Jim

Jim O'Shaughnessy

On behalf of Climate Action Bedminster