The global banking crisis

1 view

Chris S

Sep 17, 2008, 10:50:59 AM9/17/08
to Bristol Sustainability Network
Although not strictly a 'green' issue I think Sustainability Network
people might be interested in this event.

The World Financial System and the Institutionalisation of Greed
Thursday October 9th 2008 at 6pm
St Stephen’s Church, St Stephen’s Avenue, Bristol BS1 1EQ

Bristol welcomes internationally acclaimed speaker Professor Prabhu
Guptara
Executive Director, Organisational Development Wolfsberg (a subsidiary
of UBS Bank) to address one of the foremost issues of our time

His ability to lift his sights, and then ours, to a truly global
horizon is remarkable
Partner, Law Firm, London

Coffee from 5.30pm. talk to be followed by drinks reception 7.15pm
Cost £5 at the door, but please reserve your place by email:
wo...@saint-stephens.com or phone 0117 927 7977
Part of the Saint Stephens Work and Spirit programme. www.saint-stephens.com