BLOC Talk 5/20/24

Scott L. Replogle

May 20, 2024, 7:25:13 PMMay 20
to Boulder BLOC
Greetings BLOCsters,

We’re going to see if this works to avoid all the added “you received this” messages in the usual way of sending BLOC Talk.
If you can’t open it or it doesn’t work let me know and I’ll send the usual.

Scott2

BLOC Talk 5:20:24.pdf

jacqu...@gmail.com

May 20, 2024, 9:21:42 PMMay 20
to Scott L. Replogle, Boulder BLOC

Greetings Blocksters,

Looking for a good time? We are planning a summer social for June 29th, 11:00am-3:00pm at the Lake Valley Pavillion, where we had the last one. Food and drinks will be provided by BLOC. If you have a favorite dessert, please bring that. Hoping to do KT Bar b que again. Everyone seemed to like that and the price was descent. If you have some fun outdoor games, please bring those as well. Lunch will be served at noon. Please RSVP to me by June 10th, so I know how to plan for the food.

Happy Summer,
Jacque Stauffer

jacqu...@gmail.com

May 21, 2024, 3:19:01 PMMay 21
to Scott L. Replogle, Boulder BLOC
Hello All. The date has been changed rom June 29th to June 30th. Everything else is the same. Hope to see everyone there!!!

Jacque