BLOC Talk addendum -- URGENT regarding Bolder Boulder

Scott L. Replogle

May 10, 2024, 5:07:28 PMMay 10
to Boulder BLOC
JIM H SEZ:

Regarding the Bolder Boulder:  We now have 3 of the 8 volunteers that Marty committed for our group registration.  We need 5 more, and they need to be done before next week!   Please get the word out in an urgent newsletter today.   The board endorsed continuing this project, and we are going to be embarrassed and finished with the Bolder Boulder if we don’t deliver on our group commitment.

Tim Preston

May 10, 2024, 11:53:40 PMMay 10
to Scott L. Replogle, Boulder BLOC, Martin Bilkey
Having trouble trying to sign up for BB.  Site wants to add me to waitlist??  Are we full or am I missing something.

Tim

Sent from my iPad

Jim Hill

May 11, 2024, 11:08:24 AMMay 11
to Tim Preston, Scott L. Replogle, Boulder BLOC, Martin Bilkey

Are you using the link that was included in the special message Scott sent out yesterday afternoon to BLOC members?  That link worked for me to get to Marty’s group registration.  If you have trouble with that link, let’s talk this afternoon while you are online.   Jim