Re: Lou's Glasses

Bill Ashbee

Feb 7, 2024, 6:04:13 PMFeb 7
to Louis Medal, Toby Leonard, Boulder BLOC
See message below. Please let Lou know if you have them.
Bill
On 02/07/2024 3:40 PM MST Louis Medal <loum...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Toby and Bill,

Lou left his prescription glasses that were in a black case on the table. The restaurant does not have them so we are thinking that one of our Optimist members may have picked them up for safekeeping.

Could one of you send out a message?

Thank you,

Catherine

Scott Replogle

Feb 7, 2024, 6:11:47 PMFeb 7
to Bill Ashbee, Louis Medal, Toby Leonard, Boulder BLOC
Maybe it got put in our bag of stuff like the fishbowl.
Sent from my iPad

Cali Smith

Feb 7, 2024, 7:15:42 PMFeb 7
to Scott Replogle, Bill Ashbee, Louis Medal, Toby Leonard, Boulder BLOC
I will drop by the restaurant tomorrow and see if I find anything.

Barb