Philadelphia Vireo, Etc. at McLaughlin Woods

Paul Peterson

May 22, 2024, 11:34:17 AMMay 22
to Massbird MASSBIRD, Boston Birds
Imagine my surprise when I bumped into Marshall Iliff at the top of the basketball stairs, and he was on a PHILADELPHIA VIREO! It was singing rather frequently, and great looks were had. Thanks Marshall! I birded from 7:45-10:50.

hawk sp. 1
Eastern Wood-Pewee 1+
Red-eyed Vireo 2
PHILADELPHIA VIREO 1     staying in the same area for at least a half hour; still there when i left at 10:15
Wood Thrush 4
Cedar Waxwing x                  heard
Bay-breasted Warbler 1         adult fem. Iroquois Woods
Canada Warbler 2+                  Iroquios Woods, then topmost level, then dirt path
American Redstart 4
Ovenbird 1
Chestnut-sided Warbler 1
Magnolia Warbler 2
Yellow Warbler 1
Common Yellowthroat 1
Black-throated Green Warbler 1      near philly
Blackpoll Warbler 3

Paul Peterson
peterso...@yahoo.com
Boston