Millenium Park Bird Walk Upcoming: Sat., May 25 @ 8:00 am

neil.c...@gmail.com

May 19, 2024, 7:32:29 PMMay 19
to Boston Birds

Hi everyone,

I invite you all to join the next **free** joint Brookline Bird Club-Boston Nature Center walk. We’ll meet at Millenium Park, West Roxbury, MA, on Sat., May 25 @ 8:00 am in the parking lot by the canoe launch. Be prepared to walk 1-2 miles over pavement.

This is a great place and time to see spring warblers, incoming flycatchers, herons, Red-Shouldered Hawk, and surprise rare birds.

While there is no fee for the walk, we ask that participants RSVP to cgeorge [AT] massaudubon.org and copy me at neil.calabro1 [AT] icloud.com. Outings are limited to 30 people. The trip will run about two hours, with a possible optional extension.

Thanks,

Neil Calabro