Freezing Our Asses Off at the Feet of Al Gore

0 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

David Biddle

непрочетено,
27.08.2006 г., 18:16:1327.08.06 г.
до BlueOlives
Blogger has been acting funny of late. My last post was never forwarded
through Google Groups to you. So if you haven't been to Blue Olives
lately, you might want to go to:

http://blueolives.blogspot.com/

The latest entry is a little set of ironies that occurred when Marion
and I went out to the movies alone together for the first time since
1990. We went to see An Inconvenient Truth. The post is fairly short
and definitely not your run of the mill think piece.

More power to all of you. Just got back from a trip to NYC to drop Sam
Biddle off at college and the little red Prius got 50 mpg there and
back.

Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора
Препращане