My blinks disappeared

Awake

Dec 5, 2008, 8:39:00 PM12/5/08
to BlinkList
Hi, I like the new look of the website... it looks very polished.
Previously I saw in this discussion that all links would be preserved
after the upgrade. It looks like I only have a few of my blinks saved
- unless I'm really missing something in the way the new site is
navigated. Are most of my links gone? I had hundreds saved in many
categories. Perhaps I'm missing something with the way the new site
is supposed to work.
Thanks,
Bill

Mike Reining

Dec 6, 2008, 4:06:48 AM12/6/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

What is your username on BlinkList?  Please let me know and we will look into
it and make sure to take care of you.

Mike
--
_____________________________________

Mike Reining
Founder
MindValley
"Creating Personal Growth Through The Power of The Internet"
Skype: mikeymike
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikereining
Web: www.MindValley.com

blogdeblogs

Dec 6, 2008, 8:52:19 AM12/6/08
to BlinkList
I almost equal, I see only 1289 of 3990 + / -
http://www.blinklist.com/blogdeblogs/
: (
forgiveness for my English
thank you for being here always

On 6 dic, 10:06, "Mike Reining" <m...@mindvalley.com> wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> What is your username on BlinkList?  Please let me know and we will look
> into
> it and make sure to take care of you.
>
> Mike

blogdeblogs

Dec 6, 2008, 8:59:23 AM12/6/08
to BlinkList
...It is curious, I see differently
http://www.blinklist.com/BLOGDEBLOGS
and

On 6 dic, 14:52, blogdeblogs <blogdebl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I almost equal, I see only 1289 of 3990 + / -http://www.blinklist.com/blogdeblogs/

Awake

Dec 8, 2008, 11:44:09 PM12/8/08
to BlinkList
Hi Mike,
Thanks for responding... my username is billp. I did notice some of
my recent links have reappeared, but under "billp's public links"
column there are a whole bunch of categories and blinks to things that
I never blinked including a lot of porn stuff. I am starting to get a
bad feeling about using this service. There are categories like
"Rough sex" and "Sexual violence" etc. I created no such tags, and I
did not blink these at all either on a private or public list nor
would I. This is very disturbing to me that someone may think that I
am blinking these sites.
Thanks,
Bill

On Dec 6, 4:06 am, "Mike Reining" <m...@mindvalley.com> wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> What is your username on BlinkList?  Please let me know and we will look
> into
> it and make sure to take care of you.
>
> Mike

blogdeblogs