Wishing Good Luck to New Blinklist

1 view

daLuc

Nov 30, 2008, 9:21:40 AM11/30/08
to BlinkList
Even though I have migrated to Diigo a couple of months ago, I wish
all the best to the new Blinklist.
I've been following the discussions here and I know the hard work of
Mike and Vishen.
You, guys, be sure I will come back to Blinklist, 'cause there's never
been a bookmark tool like this.
It's the best.
I am anxious to see the site working properly.
Good Luck!!!!!

Mike Reining

Nov 30, 2008, 9:24:56 AM11/30/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!  I am sure we will be able to win your heart and mind again.

It will take us another 1-2 weeks to fully optimize BlinkList and get it
to run super fast but now that we are on the new platform that will easy.

See you soon!
--

Mike Reining
Founder
MindValley
"Creating Personal Growth Through The Power of The Internet"
Skype: mikeymike
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikereining
Web: www.MindValley.com