A little light comedy....

Jonathan H (The Other Jonathan)

Dec 8, 2008, 3:51:43 AM12/8/08
to BlinkList
From Twitter:

Internal demo launch went beautiful! 6:05 AM Nov 28th from Netvibes
Even now during beta testing it is sooooooo much better and more fun
to use 4:19 PM Nov 3rd from Netvibes
More rigorous bug testing today but we are starting to run out of
bugs. 11:01 PM Oct 30th from Netvibes

As I watch my blinks and lists randomly come and go (as well as
getting tagged with porn), and remember back to all those months ago
when we offered to beta test and were turned down, that last line is
comedy gold :)

Vikingdread

Dec 9, 2008, 8:21:24 AM12/9/08
to BlinkList
I'm starting to think the random porn tags are actually the coolest
new feature on Blinklist :P

On Dec 8, 9:51 am, "Jonathan H (The Other Jonathan)"

cam_eos

Dec 9, 2008, 5:45:11 PM12/9/08
to BlinkList
Normally I use firefox and adblock blocks all Ads for me... now I am
using Opera to test my blinklist links and I keep getting this "Are
you gay?" banner... why oh why