New BlinkList launch is on SCHEDULE! We will be launching the new version tomorrow!

Mike

Nov 28, 2008, 4:01:09 AM11/28/08
to BlinkList
Hi there,

I am SUPER excited today to let you know that the launch that that I
announced about one month ago is still on schedule.

We will be launching our brand new version of BlinkList tomorrow!
Yes, there are going to be some bugs and we will encounter some
problems. However, we are going to stick to our launch deadline and
just work like mad all weekend long if we have to to immediately start
addressing any and all problems that may arise.

Please note that the new BlinkList will be NOTHING like the first
version of BlinkList. We have rebuild it from the core to make it the
single best app in the world to:

* Easily save your links for later

Here is why I am so excited about the new BlinkList:

WAY Faster Saving - BlinkList lets you instantly save any website you
find with one click

WAY Faster Finding - BlinkList lets you sort web pages like iTunes.
Instantly find specific pages out of thousands that you may have in
your library.

MUCH Easier Sharing - BlinkList lets you create lists of pages that
you can share with friends.

Save a Copy of Any Web Page -Instantly save a copy of any website so
that you can get back to it even if you are offline or the web page
disappears.

A couple other exciting announcements:
* We will have a brand new FireFox extension to enable offline caching
of links
* We are using Google Gears to make BlinkList faster than anything you
ever thought possible

Wish us luck! It is going to be an exciting weekend.

PS: I am sorry that i have not been able to invite all of your into
the beta but we will continue to take your feedback and suggestions
into careful consideration as we continue to innovate on BlinkList

Jonathan H (The Other Jonathan)

Nov 29, 2008, 2:59:24 PM11/29/08
to BlinkList
Good luck Mike! Hope the Firefox blinklist toolbar (or equivalent)
will work too, now :)

Once again, best of luck

Mike Reining

Nov 29, 2008, 6:31:30 PM11/29/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Nope, the old FireFox toolabar will no longer work but we have a brand new extension
that you can use instead.
--
_____________________________________

Mike Reining
Founder
MindValley
"Creating Personal Growth Through The Power of The Internet"
Skype: mikeymike
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikereining
Web: www.MindValley.com

Jonathan H (The Other Jonathan)

Nov 30, 2008, 3:38:25 AM11/30/08
to BlinkList
You must need some sleep by now!

Fingers crossed, must be any minute now:

"We a hope to open up the site in about 4 hours so you can start
blinking."
- about 4 hours ago from web

This must be like giving birth with a long labour!