Blinklist down...for hours

Vikingdread

Nov 24, 2008, 10:03:32 AM11/24/08
to BlinkList
Blinklist has been down (from where I am browsing) for hours now.

No service message, no 404, but a "Failed to Connect" error in my
browsers (IE and Firefox)

Anybody else having the same problem?

~Lovingheart4JC1964~

Nov 24, 2008, 6:14:52 PM11/24/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same problem but I am sure Mike will have it up again soon :)

--
In His unfathomable grace & love!

Jay ><(((º>

My E-mail = lovinghea...@gmail.com

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the
only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power,
both now and ever. Amen. (JUD 1:24-25 NASB)

~i^i~

Mike Reining

Nov 24, 2008, 7:26:07 PM11/24/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Darn... that is really bad timing.  We will take a look but hopefully it won't take long.  We are in the
final stretch to finish the new version of BlinkList.  It is still scheduled to go live this weekend!

Mike
--

Mike Reining
Founder
MindValley
"Creating Personal Growth Through The Power of The Internet"
Skype: mikeymike
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikereining
Web: www.MindValley.com