Thank you Mike!

~Lovingheart4JC1964~

Nov 30, 2008, 3:35:08 PM11/30/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
For the wonderful job you are doing for Blinklist. I am still waiting
for my own bookmarks however, I do understand that your doing the best
you can. I can't wait for Blinklist to be up and running really fast
when your done. Keep up the great work.

--
In His unfathomable grace & love!

Jay ><(((º>

My E-mail = lovinghea...@gmail.com

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the
only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power,
both now and ever. Amen. (JUD 1:24-25 NASB)

~i^i~

Mike Reining

Nov 30, 2008, 6:15:24 PM11/30/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your message!  I greatly appreciate it.  We will hopefully have everything
back up running smoothly as soon as possible.

Mike
--

Mike Reining
Founder
MindValley
"Creating Personal Growth Through The Power of The Internet"
Skype: mikeymike
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikereining
Web: www.MindValley.com