Help us Translate BlinkList into your language

Mike

Nov 28, 2008, 7:38:04 PM11/28/08
to BlinkList
Hi everyone,

In a few hours we will be shutting down BlinkList and roll out the
brand new site. I am looking for a few volunteers to help me
translate and offer BlinkList in your language.

Please send me an email at (support at blinklist dot com) and let me
know what language you would like to translate BlinkList into.

Since we are just launching today, BlinkList will at first only be
offered in English until we get enough volunteers to help us out.

Thanks!

Rob van Wees

Nov 30, 2008, 8:34:20 AM11/30/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

I am prepared to do a Dutch translation.

Kind regards,

Rob

Rodolfo Soriano Núñez

Nov 30, 2008, 8:26:16 PM11/30/08
to BlinkList
I can do the Spanish translation, although I do not have any
experience translating software

Fajro

Dec 3, 2008, 12:33:02 AM12/3/08
to Blin...@googlegroups.com