various problems in blankon

kharloncho gerv

Oct 9, 2018, 11:17:31 AM10/9/18
to BlankOn
Hello everyone
good after a long time I found a distro almost to my extent out of the typical and popular that today handle the offers of linux
and of very good quality is presented blankon
I only have a couple of problems first as browser = web I like to use brave but I found when executing it from the terminal a problem referred to the kernel with this browser and I would like you to help me if someone of you knows this problem
in search of browser that I like fui probando several and all left me their repositories
in order to clean up remove all the repositories that were not the official ones
the work was not easy or positive
I had to change user an arduous and heavy work
I finally got it but when doing sudo apt update I keep throwing error
I need help and they explain to me what I should do
the synthesis is as follows
doncarlos @ blankon-pc: ~ $ sudo apt update
Ign: 1 http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon uluwatu InRelease
Ign: 2 http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon uluwatu-updates InRelease
Err: 3 http://arsip.blankon.id/blankon uluwatu-security InRelease

Could not resolve 'arsip.blankon.id'
Ign: 4 http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon uluwatu-security InRelease
Hit: 5 http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon uluwatu Release
Hit: 7 http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon uluwatu-updates Release
Err: 9 http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon uluwatu-security Release

404 Not Found [IP: 202.154.57.165 80]
Reading package lists ... Done
E: The repository 'http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon uluwatu-security Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can not be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure (8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
Well from now thank you very much
I am from santa fe argentina
regards

a data plus my trusted email and what more use is

adri...@protonmail.com

now yes greetings

Herpiko Dwi Aguno

Oct 10, 2018, 3:10:33 AM10/10/18
to bla...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

The security components of the repository has not been prepared well when Uluwatu got released. You can ignore such error and continue to use Uluwatu and its official repository. I've bring this to our GitHub issues and we'll continue to work on this.

About the Brave web browser issue, I'll try to reproduce the issue myself. Will report it back here ASAP.

Thanks for the report!

Arsip milis: http://groups.google.com/group/BlankOn
Proyek BlankOn: http://blankonlinux.or.id
Pengembang BlankOn: http://dev.blankonlinux.or.id
Etika Milis: http://dev.blankonlinux.or.id/wiki/EtikaMilis
---
Anda menerima pesan ini karena berlangganan grup "BlankOn" di Google Grup.

kharloncho gerv

Oct 10, 2018, 11:12:03 AM10/10/18
to BlankOn

kharloncho gerv

Oct 10, 2018, 11:15:31 AM10/10/18
to BlankOn
hello thank you for the answer here I leave you the brave

doncarlos@blankon-pc:~$ brave
[3455:3455:1010/121357.287327:FATAL:zygote_host_impl_linux.cc(116)] No usable sandbox! Update your kernel or see https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/linux_suid_sandbox_development.md for more information on developing with the SUID sandbox. If you want to live dangerously and need an immediate workaround, you can try using --no-sandbox.
`trap' para punto de parada/seguimiento

I wait for solution since it is my favorite browser

Herpiko Dwi Aguno

Oct 10, 2018, 11:10:04 PM10/10/18
to bla...@googlegroups.com
hello thank you for the answer here I leave you the brave

doncarlos@blankon-pc:~$ brave
[3455:3455:1010/121357.287327:FATAL:zygote_host_impl_linux.cc(116)] No usable sandbox! Update your kernel or see https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/linux_suid_sandbox_development.md for more information on developing with the SUID sandbox. If you want to live dangerously and need an immediate workaround, you can try using --no-sandbox.
`trap' para punto de parada/seguimiento

I wait for solution since it is my favorite browser

Hi.

It seems that Brave also doesn't work seamlessly on Debian except for the latest version (Debian 8). But there are some workarounds to use Brave with sandbox enabled, like enabling user namespace :

$ echo 'kernel.unprivileged_userns_clone=1' > /etc/sysctl.d/00-local-userns.conf
$ service procps restart

I've tried it myself and it works. Please note that there is specific reason why userns got disabled in Debian.

kharloncho G

Oct 11, 2018, 8:44:13 PM10/11/18
to BlankOn
thanks testing everything well I already have my brave I'm trying another browser
SRWare icons very good maybe I'll stop it from alternative
greetings thank you

Herpiko Dwi Aguno

Oct 12, 2018, 12:17:30 AM10/12/18
to bla...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 7:44 AM kharloncho G <donch...@gmail.com> wrote:
thanks testing everything well I already have my brave I'm trying another browser
SRWare icons very good maybe I'll stop it from alternative
greetings thank you

Sama-sama! 🤘