Blank Noise : Meet To Sleep / Save The Date / Job Opening !

1 view

Blank Noise

Oct 14, 2017, 3:28:55 PM10/14/17
to Action Hero

Dear Blank Noise Community,

Dear friends and Action Heroes, We are thrilled to announce our next Meet To Sleep , December 16th, 2017. The event will be held across country, in association with allies, individuals, community leaders and partners. This is an invitation to all across cities, towns, villages, countries, identities, to make it your own. To join the mission, please register here

Take a nap in your public parks.

Sleep. Alone. Together.
We sleep to fight fear, through trust and belonging.
In sleep we assert our right to be defenceless.
In sleep we protest.
December 16th, 2017
I Never Ask For It .

MTS-Register.jpg

Share the post on facebook here  , twitter , instagram

Jasmeen Patheja , founder- facilitator, Blank Noise, is also on the look out for a Super Hero officer to work with on all things at the office. Blank Noise has worked towards movement building by mobilising Action Heroes since 2003. We are currently setting up office so that we can enable the flow of a fantastic Action Hero Network, across the country and globally.  If you feel passionate about ending sexual and gender based violence, and carry a skill set that includes organising, community co ordination, research, basic accounting, scheduling, being resourceful and meeting new emerging needs , you are the one , apply right away!  This is a full time and paid position. The candidate should be great at social media , and will also assist the production of Blank Noise interventions, both online and offline.

Send in an email of interest and your resume to actio...@blanknoise.org

We need your support to realise our projects and ideas. Step in to end sexual and gender based violence.

Donate to Blank Noise here .

New Initiatives include:

Bangalore Action Heroes have been meeting once a week to work. The Work Jam brings together Action Heroes in the city to work for 5 hours, and is hosted by partners and friend of Blank Noise who can offer space, and internet.We are looking for venues across parts of Bangalore city, so that Action Heroes spread across can access it.

To read more about the Work Jam and hear from Action Heroes themselves, visit here

If you would like to host us, or know someone who can, please connect at actio...@blanknoise.org

#ActionHeroTuesday !

Join us on twitter to talk to an Action Hero who has a force behind the Blank Noise community! We started this programme with Annie Zaidi, on October 10th. The next set of #ActionHeroTuesday conversations will be led by Satya Gummuluri, Bedatri Chowdhury and Ayesha Vemuri.

Have you ever participated in a Blank Noise event, online or offline? Have you been a coordinator , or collaborator between 2003 and now? Have you acted in the capacity and potential of an Action Hero, outside of a Blank Noise event, and into your everyday life?

If you answered yes, to any of the above, you are invited to lead #ActionHeroTuesday

Yours truly,

Blank Noise Team

Join the mission:  Partner​  With Us ​ ,
Build ​ An Action Hero Campus, Intern Or Volunteer
Connect at   @blanknoise * facebook group  + page  + instagram  blanknoise.org  -   ineveraskforit.org Donate

BlankNoiseLogo.png
Blank-Noise--INAFI.png