Meet To Sleep. December 16th. 2017

Blank Noise

Dec 14, 2017, 1:51:25 AM12/14/17

December 16th, 2017, marks 5 yrs since Jyoti Singh's rape and murder. To mark this day, we Action Heroes, Allies, citizens, persons, women, in India and beyond, will Meet To Sleep.

Take a nap at your nearest public park, or assemble to sleep in large groups. Sleep Alone. Or Together. We do this asserting our right to live free from fear,  and defenceless.

Create this action where you live, make it yours.

Register here if you haven’t already. Share the call on facebook here.

Meet To Sleep, this Saturday, December 16th, 2017, between 12 noon and 4 pm.

We are thrilled to join forces with so many, to create the next #MeetToSleep

100 Action Heroes and counting , from places including Manali,  Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata,  Jaipur, Pune,  Panjim, San Francisco and more . Allies including Sangat and Kamla Bhasin, Jagori, Breakthrough,  Hidden Pockets, Global Concerns India and more.  Students from colleges including National Law University , Jodhpur,  Srishti Institute of Art Design and Technology , Bangalore,  National Law School,  Bangalore , and more are stepping in, to create Meet To Sleep.

See you at the park/ parks!

Yours truly,

Blank Noise Team & Allies United.

More details on the homepage here http://blanknoise.org

Collaborations including Youth Ki Awaaz. A big thank you to India Culture Lab, Godrej,  and to Srishti Institute of Art Design and Technology for their support!

@blanknoise