For 2018 : Enable Blank Noise. Donate.

Blank Noise

Dec 31, 2017, 5:13:19 AM12/31/17
to Action Hero

Dear Blank Noise Community,

Enable Blank Noise to end violence against women and all persons. Donate. All efforts at Blank Noise are towards the I Never Ask For It project.

By the year 2022, we envision 10,000 garments standing together in public spaces. Each speaking, " No Excuse For Sexual Violence. I Never Ask For It" This calls for members of the public, ActionHeroes and allies to work together. The project is informed by a range of processes and conversations across spaces ranging from campuses, classrooms, streets, internet , listening circles, workshops and more.

We are motivated by the conversations it takes to build I Never Ask For It . We are motivated by the healing it could offer. We are also motivated by the idea that, building I Never Ask For It requires us to be each other's safe space. Our garments are our voice, witness, memory and truth. Step in. Offer Listening. Co Create. I Never Ask For It.

The project needs funds. Your contribution of any amount, ranging Rs.20/- Rs.200,000/  is most welcome. To Donate http://www.blanknoise.org/donate

With gratitude,
Blank Noise Team

http://blanknoise.org
I Never Ask For It . BBC report here

( We are eligible to receive funds from Indian Nationals only)