3 Tiny Ways To Contribute. Thank You & Much Gratitude.

Blank Noise

Feb 23, 2019, 12:11:00 AM2/23/19
to Action Hero

Dear Action Sheroes, Heroes and Theyroes,
Akeli Awaara Azaads,

Hello!

We invite your support with a donation to Blank Noise. A small donation will take us a long way in our mission to end victim blame. A contribution of any amount from Rs.100 - Rs.50,000/ would be most welcome.

The I Never Ask For It mission affirms:
Ending the systemic use of Victim Blame = Ending the Cycle of Sexual Violence.

3 ways in which you pitch in towards the fundraiser:

1)Donate online here:
www.instamojo.com/@blanknoise/

2)Donate via bank transfer:

BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LIMITED.
ACCOUNT NAME: BLANK NOISE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 041105001534
IFSC CODE: ICIC0000411
BRANCH NAME: YELAHANKA

We have a tax exemption certificates (12 A and 80G) and can accept funds from individuals or institutions of India only.

3) Purchase an Akeli Awaara Azaad Tee! ( on sale now! )
Contribute to the Blank Noise fund by purchasing an Akeli Awaara Azaad tee, especially on its last day of sale! Get 15% off on Akeli Awaara Azaad Tees until 23rd February.

4)  Share the call to donate in your networks
Share this mail with at least 3 persons known to you who may be interested in contributing to Blank Noise. You can also tag your friends on Instagram or Facebook or even tweet the donate link below, amongst your friends!

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Website
Thank you for your generosity in advance!

Do reach out incase of any questions, thoughts or suggestions. We welcome your thoughts on future fund raising and are happy to share any documents you might need to support your decision.

With Gratitude,
Blank Noise Team
15% off on Akeli Awaara Azaad tees till 23rd February!

The opposite of feeling blamed is  feeling believed.

Co create capacity for social justice.

Believe Survivors. I Never Ask For It.

Enable The Vision.Donate Today