Action Hero Narratives: Blank Noise and its Action Heroes At 14 Years

1 view

Blank Noise

Nov 16, 2017, 9:59:11 AM11/16/17
to Action Hero

Dear Blank Noise Community,

Dear Action Heroes,

You have shaped dialogues at Blank Noise through innumerable ways. Thank you for bringing your whole being to the community. Thank you for co creating a trusting environment. Thank you for the interventions, the questions, the rage, critique, for the listening in you offered to each other across forms of media, projects, geographies and time. Thank you for stepping into processes towards creating collective wisdom to investigate, tackle, arrest, attitudes enabling sexual and gender based violence.

Blank Noise is built by its Action Heroes, ie you. Blank Noise creates participatory projects mobilising citizens and persons to become Action Heroes. There are so many of you, stepping in over the fourteen years, from across over 52 cities and towns in India and globally, having participated in varying degrees, in over 300 projects and interventions!
You stepped in and changed the scene.

We now, want to channel your Action Hero story in your words. What does it meant to be an Action Hero? How did you become one?

We are on the brink of starting an oral histories/ mapping project. Please consider this form and its questions a precursor to that. We would appreciate if you could please reply by November 30th, 2017.

We would LOVE to include some of this on our upcoming website! ( website is also the effort of many Action Heroes :))

Also, don't forget to register to Meet To Sleep. Create an action of sleep from where you are. Register here We are a month away!

Yours very truly,

Blank Noise Team

ps: In January 2018, we will send in our new Akeli Awaara Azaad t shirts to the first ten Action Heroes signing the form as a thank you for being prompt present :)

* Donate* Intern  / Volunteer / Participate

Register if you are a Feminist Ally,

Sign up to create an Action Hero Campus,

Connect here: Tweet @BlankNoise

Facebook group  + page

 I Never Ask For It Blank Noise phone +91.9886840612