#MeetToSleep : Towards The Right To Live Free From Fear * December 15th *

Blank Noise

Dec 9, 2019, 12:01:47 PM12/9/19

in sleep
free from fear
we work to unclench the fist
lie down. close your eyes.
claim the dreams denied.
leap towards a new memory.

#MeetToSleep 2019

Register to build #MeetToSleep 2019
Facebook Share #MeetToSleepFacebook Share #MeetToSleep
Instagram #MeetToSleep
Tweet #MeetToSleepTweet #MeetToSleep
Sakina Parvin, Gaurav Grameen Mahila Vikas
Meet To Sleep 2018
Prepare for Meet To Sleep:

1) Register - mobilise community , friends, persons in organisation, college, those around you.

2) Share a 1 min video on why you individually or with your organisation / community are building Meet To Sleep

3) You will also be connected with persons close to your location.

4) Guidelines for the action will be shared with you.

5) Please carry a mat, cushion, blanket and a bottle of water.

Time: 2- 5 pm

Location: Multiple location

* Register from where you live and we will connect you to those closest to you.  You can also register to champion the call from where you live.

Meet To Sleep because collective action can make it possible. Our bodies will, through new learnt experience, tell new stories ; located in belonging, connection, pride, replacing fear, shame and violation.
Meet To Sleep, to heal.

We sleep in our individual and collective truth. Pledge to never forget, Jyoti Singh, Priyanka Reddy , the unnamed girl in Unnao and every woman , girl or person who  was forced to battle sexual violence.

Connect : actio...@blanknoise.org
phone: 0091.9886840612

Register here and we will connect you to persons closer to you .

For more information, visit:  http://blanknoise.org/meettosleep

Azad Foundation, collaborator,
Meet To Sleep (2017)
Meet To Sleep is a collaboration amongst members of the public 'Action Sheroes', and over 37 feminist allies/ organisations/ collectives, from 2014 - 2018.

Allies include:  Akanksha Seva Sadan, Muzzafarpur, Azad Foundation, Delhi, Breakthrough, Delhi, CAFP India, Delhi, Centre for Health and Social Justice, Delhi, Choti si Khushi, Delhi, CLAAP, Hyderabad, CREA, Delhi, Femme Fridays, Bhopal, Gaurav Gramin Mahila Vikas Sanstha, Shorampur, Girls At Dhabas, Pakistan, Global Concerns India, Bangalore, Hidden Pockets, Bangalore, I Will Go Out, Bangalore, Jagori, Delhi, Kashmir Women’s Collective, Kutch Mahila Vikas Sanstha, Kutch, Mahila Mukhti Sanstha, Hazaribag, Malleshwaram Social, Bangalore, NLUS, Jodhpur and Chennai, Northeast network, Nagaland, Olakh Foundation, Vadodara, One Billion Rising, South Asia, Plan India +AV Baliga Trust + CASP, Delhi, Radio Active 90.4MHz Community Radio, Bangalore, Red Brigade Foundation, Lucknow, Sahas Foundation, Delhi, Sahyogini, Bokaro, Sambhaavnaa Institute, Kandbari, Himachal Pradesh, Sangat, Delhi, Sneha Foundation, Mumbai, Srijan Foundation, Hazaribag, Jharkhand, Srijanatmak Manushi Sanstha, Delhi, Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Vimochana, Bangalore, Where Are The Women, Hyderabad, Why Loiter, Mumbai.

Meet To Sleep has been built in over 29 places, cities, towns and villages in India + Pakistan.
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website