Donate To Blank Noise

Blank Noise

Feb 20, 2019, 1:03:23 AM2/20/19
to Action Hero

Dear Friends, Allies, Action Sheroes, Theyroes, Heroes
We seek your support in the mission to end victim blame.

End The
Systemic Use Of
Victim Blame

 =

End

The Cycle Of

Sexual Violence

 #INeverAskForIt

What makes women , girls , survivors world wide, remember the clothes they wore when they experienced sexual violence? I Never Ask For It is a long term mission and commitment to end victim blame by building testimonies of clothing.Your garment is memory,
witness and voice.
In 2023, ten thousand garments will stand united in sites of public significance.
Each garment testimonial resonating,
I Never Ask For It.

The mission will be co created with allies across India and beyond. Arresting the climate of blame multiple forms of interventions including workshops across campuses, workplace, building new internships, street actions, public installations, listening circles, media messaging and more

Building I Never Ask For It is a process of building empathy.  Survivors of sexual violence build testimonies of clothing; leading to both personal and collective healing. The mission is also designed to speak to those who witness this being built including those who perpetuate violence against women, girls and all persons.
DONATE TO BLANK NOISE
Your contribution however big or small , Rs.500 - Rs.50,000/ would be most welcome. Blank Noise has 12A and 80G certificates, granting donors tax exemption. We can currently receive funds from Indian citizens and institutions only.

Donate online here

Donate via bank transfer:
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LIMITED.
ACCOUNT NAME: BLANK NOISE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 041105001534
IFSC CODE: ICIC0000411
BRANCH NAME: YELAHANKA
Incase of any questions, clarifications, please reach out at actio...@blanknoise.org , subject titled " Donation" . Thank you.
Gratitude To Our 2018 Donors!
Thank you, Abhishek Desai, Anurag Kumar, Bedatri Choudhary, Chitra B, Gautam John, Gouthami, Insiya Poonawala, Lavanya Valluri, Nalini Malani, Payal Dhar, Prashant Maurya and Srilatha Batliwala. Thank you!  We thank Srishti Institute of Art Design and Technology. We thank Action Shero/ Hero/ Theyro volunteers/ interns 2018 who donated their time, labour and energy. We also thank our Work Jam hosts for donating their office space for our weekly meetings!
Select #INeverAskForIt Press and Publications Include:
BBC , Now This , Live Mint.  TED Talk India Nayi Soch.

Towards A Future Where Women, Girls and All Persons Can Live Free From Fear, Warnings, Blame. Gratitude. Blank Noise Team
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Email
The opposite of feeling blamed is  feeling believed.

Co create capacity for social justice.

Believe Survivors. I Never Ask For It.

Enable The Vision.Donate Today