Scans of BJ Sealed Work #41 Vegetable

Wilson

Oct 15, 2007, 11:04:20 AM10/15/07
to Black Jack
I found Traditional Chinese Version of #41 Vegetable (Sealed Work).
Hope you like this:

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=272220720

Wilson

Putr...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2007, 11:13:04 AM10/15/07
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that's fantastic!  Thanks for the link!

- Ada

Geraldine

Oct 15, 2007, 11:42:14 AM10/15/07
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could read Chinese :P

Hell I'm still trying to learn nihongo

That's cool tho ! :)

-Geraldine
--
www.BigBoss.is.Dreaming.org

Wilson

Oct 16, 2007, 11:51:59 AM10/16/07
to Black Jack
And I have found something even more excited, the Japanese version of
3 sealed works:

28 Finger
209 Fallen Object
58 Seats of Pleasure

http://photo.xuite.net/lnc0903.tw/696141

You will see a pop-up window. Type in the password:

Pinoko

and enjoy. If possible, can someone kindly translate #58 into English?

Wilson

Geraldine

Oct 16, 2007, 8:09:35 PM10/16/07
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Wish i knew japanese =(

Putr...@aol.com

Oct 16, 2007, 11:06:50 PM10/16/07
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Wow!  That's incredible.  I'd given up hope on finding those!

I can't promise a translation but I'll certainly ask my friends who know Japanese ASAP.

Thanks so much!

- Ada

Putr...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2007, 9:58:31 AM10/17/07
to Black...@googlegroups.com
By the way, I have a scan of Black Jack issue 41 "Vegetable" in Japanese if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for the link to those other scans, especially "Finger" - I have been doing a lot of work on the rewrite of that issue "Print Proof" and now that I finally have the original I can do a lot to complete my analysis.  I will probably write an academic article on it at some point in the next couple years - thanks so much for sending it!

- Ada