Black Jack OST

Eiri

Mar 14, 2008, 6:00:33 AM3/14/08
to Black Jack
don't you all agree that BJ's OST is sooooo worth collecting????

so far, i have the Openiings andd Ending Themes for the series....BUT!
i've been looking high and low for weeks now...for:

"theme of B.J." mp3
opening theme of Black JAck OAV: 4 miracles of Life~

^_________________^

does anyone have it?

GERALDINE (GTS²黒)

Mar 14, 2008, 10:26:33 AM3/14/08
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Which theme of Black Jack is that?

I have the one by Rhodes, one other one - i think the 3rd opening theme to the 10 EPISODE (Karte) OAV
and I think I have one of the openings to BlackJack21, but I'm not sure which openeing.
--
GTS²ブルー
http://BigBoss.is.dreaming.org/