Ambassador Magma question

Putr...@aol.com

Nov 22, 2006, 4:41:30 PM11/22/06
to Black...@googlegroups.com
A friend working on an important but undisclosable project has contacted me becuase she is in urgent need of the official translation of the opening song to the 1993 Ambassador Magma OAV - does anyone know it?  It has to be the official translation, not one taken off the internet.A friend working on an important but undisclosable project has contacted me becuase she is in urgent need of the official translation of the opening song to the 1993 Ambassador Magma OAV - does anyone know it?  It has to be the official translation, not one taken off the internet.

- Ada