scanlation

kya

Apr 9, 2009, 5:05:59 PM4/9/09
to Black Jack
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone new where I could download or view
scanlations for Black Jack. Forgive me to, I'm not familiar with if
that's illegal or not...so if so it'd be good to know as well. Thanks!

Ada

Apr 11, 2009, 9:50:30 PM4/11/09
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Scanlations aren't legal for manga that have a US release, and separate from
that Tezuka Productions has expressly asked no one to scanlate Tezuka's
manga. That aside, no one has scanlated BJ to my knowledge, though the
Japanese original is being posted for free on the official TW site.

For English you'll need to wait for Vertical's release.

Ada
TezukaInEnglish.com