Black jack promo items from Vertical

Putr...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2008, 11:13:50 AM7/21/08
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all.

I've been in correspondence with Vertical about their upcoming Blackjack manga release and they've sent me some copies of their promotional poster and promo single issue preview.  Anyone who wants me to send them a copy just let me know.

- Ada

gts² BJ

Sep 4, 2008, 6:31:10 AM9/4/08
to Black Jack
Has anybody else asked for this?

What did everyone think of it? :)

-Geraldilne

Putr...@aol.com

Sep 5, 2008, 9:43:40 AM9/5/08
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Several others have gotten them through the TezukaInEnglish forums, and really enjoyed them.  I'm almost out of promo issues now, actually, though still have plenty of posters left.  But there has been lots of enthusiasm for them, and I've had fun sending posters to BJ fans from here to the Netherlands.

I just wish I had room on my walls to put my own poster up, but there's nowhere big enough...

- Ada

★☆Geraldine☆★

Sep 5, 2008, 11:00:45 AM9/5/08
to Black...@googlegroups.com
wow - overseas - awesome! lol

I don't have anywhere to hang up my poster yet --  but when imove out,  i plan on hanging it up ~

:D
--
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆ GTS²ブルー ☆★

"Tremble and QUAKE, Third Earth.
Queen Luna is BACK to terrorize your
miserable, worthless lives!!"
-Queen Luna, using Mumm-Rana's Belt

★☆Geraldine☆★

Sep 9, 2008, 7:42:36 PM9/9/08
to Black...@googlegroups.com
I thought they made the chef dude black jack was talking to , seem Irish or something. :P
i thought it was odd. I realize it's a localization thing, but they coulda kept it as Japanese as possible.

But will i buy every single volume when they come out?
HELL YEAH!

Lizzy Collins-De-Arc

Sep 26, 2008, 1:07:23 PM9/26/08
to Black Jack
I ordered Black Jack volume 1 and 2 limited edition a week ago. I'll
let you guys know what volume one is like when I get it. :)

gts² BJ

Sep 27, 2008, 8:19:24 PM9/27/08
to Black Jack
Awesome!