Hello from a Newbie

1 view

Rory

Jan 20, 2007, 4:32:10 PM1/20/07
to Black Jack
Hello,

I'm new to this list although I've been a huge fan of Black Jack for
years now.

Anyway, to those who may be interested, "Black Jack" is presently
airing in English in the Philippines and in the Southeast Asian region
on Animax since January 2. Animax also has a microsite dedicated to the
good doctor.

If you want to check it out, you may go to
http://www.animax-asia.com/blackjack

Sincerely,
Rory

Melissa D. Johnson

Jan 21, 2007, 9:26:22 PM1/21/07
to Black...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the group! I am so curious--is this series DUBBED in English, subtitled, or what? Also, if it is dubbed, is it native English speakers doing it, or is it like the Digimon Philippines dub with (pardon me for saying so) pretty embarassing English?

I would love to see dub clips either way.