BJ21 Title List

1 view

Wilson

Oct 7, 2006, 11:46:59 AM10/7/06
to Black Jack
Hi, this is the title list of all 17 episodes of BJ21

21-1 医師免許が返る日 #88+#33
21-2 BJ父親との再会 #68
21-3 悲しみのピノコ #16
21-4 北欧の黒い天使 #230
21-5 ロボットの腕 #151
21-6 空飛ぶ病院 #196
21-7 百億円 命の約束 #201
21-8 65年後の目覚め #106
21-9 心臓の刻印 #163
21-10 紐育の奇跡 #193
21-11 黒い医者の宿命 #79
21-12 オーロラの彼方に #129
21-13 ピノコ、日本へ帰れ! #13
21-14 恐怖のフェニックス病 #208
21-15 BJ父親の真実 #233
21-16 破滅への挑戦 #138+#196
21-17 生命の尊厳 #146+#195+#229

Information from wikipedia.

Wilson

Wilson

Oct 7, 2006, 11:58:08 AM10/7/06
to Black Jack
PS. Karte 3 ひったくり犬 of the original anime series was finally
aired on 17-Jul-2006. A special karte 樹海のかまいたち was also
aired on the same day. This special karte is recreated from "#181
Phantom Killer".

Wilson

Oct 11, 2006, 12:10:03 AM10/11/06
to Black Jack
PS. The numbers #201, #163 etc. are the number of original manga title.

Wilson

Nov 9, 2006, 11:50:05 AM11/9/06
to Black Jack
PPPS. My original article is translated from wikipedia. Recently, I
read all 17 episodes of BJ21 again. I found that episode 17 said it was
rewritten from original manga #146 and #195 only. It did not mention
#229, although there is a short section in the episode which can be
identified as a rework of #229.

And another thing, I think you all have seen episode 17. Do you think
that the story is actually rewritten from the "sealed" work #209,
instead of #146?

Wilson