AZN TV - Ceased Broadcasting

Geraldine Sosnowski

May 11, 2008, 8:27:14 AM5/11/08
to Black Jack
Just posting this cause it's related to BJ since that was the only channel to have aired Black Jack
(to my knowledge)

AZN TV Stopped broadcasting due to financial reasons.

Not that I expect BJ to ever show up on TV again, but ya know :P....

AZN Television has ceased broadcasting and is no longer
available. This decision was made after considerable review of the channel's
financial situation. AZN has been unable to gain the distribution and
advertising sales necessary to maintain a viable business.

WE THANK YOU, our loyal viewers, for your support of AZN over
the years. AZN has paved the way for Asian American television
and wishes other media outlets success in creating compelling programming
and fostering Asian American talent.

( http://www.azntv.com/ 2008-05-09 )

ANyway - you can  buy all 10 episodes of the original OAV on iTunes :)

iatv has some good anime tho:

Cats' Eye, Nobody's Boy Remi, Orguss

:)

-Geraldine