New Delhi | NGS Data Analysis | Low Fee | 1 Day Event

BDG Lifesciences

Oct 2, 2019, 11:48:35 AM10/2/19
to shubhang...@gmail.com, vks1...@gmail.com, sandhya.s...@gmail.com, suranja...@gmail.com, Prabaharan .A, sangita dey, 123muskan...@gmail.com, dsathis...@gmail.com, nehal.bh...@somaiya.edu, simi...@gmail.com, tapan...@gmail.com, biodisco...@googlegroups.com, bioinfo...@googlegroups.com, prasha...@gmail.com, brije...@gmail.com, Meenakshi S UR16BT030, ajinkyaam...@gmail.com, arun...@gmail.com, r.rame...@gmail.com, 98ke...@gmail.com, krithika....@gmail.com, krsg...@gmail.com, neetas...@rediffmail.com, ran....@gmail.com, arpit....@gmail.com

NGS Delhi Demo2.png

ONLY 15 SEATS

PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE LAUNCHED THIS EVENT IN A LOW FEE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN JOIN

BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. India is a CRO having expertise in Bioinformatics and is conducting Training, Novel Research Projects, Workshops & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics. Started in 2010 we have been conducting Workshops since 2012 and till date we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professor, company executives, etc from India as well as other countries. As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is practical application of technology which is the main reason of our success where we have conducted 100+ workshops around the world on latest technologies of Bioinformatics specially Drug Discovery & Designing, MD Simulations, NGS Data Analysis and Gene & Genome Editing by CRISPR/Cas9. We are the first to launch workshop and training course (Online & Onsite) on CRISPR/Cas 9 in May 2017 and since then did it successfully several times.

On a huge demand and in less fee, we have launched 1-day Workshop on Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis in New Delhi, India. It will be an extensive 1-day program in which participants will learn about the technology. Demonstration will be given for 3 experiments which will give the overview of the practical application of Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis Technology. The course will be of great help to students/ researchers/ faculty/ scientists in learning this latest science and technology.  Till now we have conducted some great workshops in India as well as other countries to view the pictures of our previous events click here-1 and click here-2.To view the listing of upcoming events kindly click here and our previous workshops can be viewed here.  To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel

ONLY 20 SEATS | ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVEL YOU HAVE TO MANAGE ON YOUR OWN

COMPLIMENTARY

  • Tea/Coffee & Snacks
  • Workshop Material
  • Papers of Technology
  • Certificate

TOPICS

  • What is Next Generation Sequencing?
  • What is Data Analysis in NGS?
  • Types of Sequencing
  • Useful terms in NGS.
  • File formats in NGS
  • FastQ format

DEMONSTRATION

  1. Quality Control.
  2. Process Sequence Reads-Quality trimming read joining etc.
  3. Sequence mapping/Alignment.
  4. Annotation.
  5. Analyze differential expression of genes
  6. Gene Ontology Enrichment Analysis.
  7. Visualization of gene expression data as a heat map
  8. Clustering | Finding the innate structure of gene expression data by clustering genes
  9. Class Prediction
  10. Determination of SNP and Copy Number

TARGET AUDIENCE With basic knowledge in Life Science and Genomics that would like to receive a comprehensive overview and hands on experience in Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis the target audience comprises: Student: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, MBBS, MD students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: Resident Doctors, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Medicine and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia and regulatory agencies.

QUERIES eMail- work...@biodiscoverygroup.com

For a quick response, just WhatsApp: +917017955472

T & C

  • While buying the ticket choose the right category of registration in which you fall. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
  • Once registration is done it is NON-REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFERABLE.
  • Once you register we will send you Welcome email 5 days prior to the event. This email will have all detail of files, software, etc.
  • If you do not turn up for the event then NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE AWARDED TO YOU.
  • Timings are to be strictly followed- If you are late for more than 15 minutes from the start then you will not be allowed to enter on that particular day.
  • The certificate will be given only when you attend all sessions and of the category in which you have registered.
  • Please bring your PHOTO ID of College/ Department/ Institute/ University/ Company for verification.
  • Please bring the PRINT OUT of the ticket which you have got after registration. We need a HARD COPY. Without PHOTO ID and PRINT OUT of ticket entry will not be given.
  • Our workshops depend on participants who register hence if we do not achieve our break-even to conduct the event we cancel the event. In this case, the money which you paid will be refunded.
  • The venue of the event can be changed depending on the decision of management of BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Private Limited.

register now.jpg

Upcoming 01.jpg

Youtube.png

Flickr_logo.png

instagram.jpg

FB.png

twitter.png

Lin.png

Copyright © *|2019|* *|BDG LifeSciences|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., Level-5, Caddie Commercial Tower, Aerocity, Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India.

Disclaimer: The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: We have clearly mentioned our physical address with source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. As part of our continuous efforts towards protecting your privacy and your personal information, we have updated our Privacy Policy. The updated Privacy Policy has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 as part of compliance to the standards defined for data protection in the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

Of course if you decide at any time that you don’t want us to send you mailers of our programs, simply let us know and we’ll remove you from our mailing lists.