CRISPR/Cas9 Crash Course for Beginners ( Highest Rated)

Muhammad Naeem

Sep 21, 2019, 11:58:54 AM9/21/19
to Bioinformatics

Welcome to the CRISPR: Introduction to Gene Editing. This is the first online Course on CRISPR/Cas9, the latest emerging revolutionizing gene-editing technology in the biological world.

  • Over the past few years, CRISPR has been making headlines. Experts predict that this ''gene editing'' technology will transform our planet, revolutionizing the societies we live in and the organisms we live alongside. Compared to other tools used for genetic engineering, CRISPR-Cas9 is precise, cheap, easy to use, and remarkably powerful.

  • Our complete CRISPR/Cas9 course teaches you skills of performing best CRISPR/Cas9 lab experiment. Even if you have ZERO genome editing experience.

  • We'll teach you step-by-step through engaging lectures and labs, teach you everything you need to know to succeed in the CRISPR lab experiment.

Sign up today, and look forward to:

  • 2.5 hours on-demand video

  • Two hands on Labs

  • 14 Articles.

  • 17 Downloadable resources, research & review papers.

  • Book: A Crack in Creation: The New Power to Control Evolution.

    Written by  Jennifer Doudna(Inventor of CRISPR/Cas9) and Samuel H. Sternberg.

  • Certificate of Completion( Add in CV or Linkedin profile).

Who this course is for:

  • If you are an absolute beginner in the genome-editing field.

  • If you are interested to learn about CRISPR/Cas9, gene-editing technology.

  • If you want get best results in your CRISPR/Cas9 lab experiment
I assure you after this MOOC, You will be able to design your first lab CRISPR/Cas9 project.

Best Regards

Muhammad Naeem

Molecular Biologist