Training & Workshops on Genome Editing, NGS Data Analysis, Drug Discovery around the world

BDG Lifesciences

Sep 14, 2019, 5:11:37 PM9/14/19
to biodisco...@googlegroups.com, bioinfo...@googlegroups.com, indian-bio...@googlegroups.com, 123bioin...@googlegroups.com, biom...@googlegroups.com, nationalcol...@googlegroups.com
Training & Workshops on Genome Editing, NGS Data Analysis, Drug Discovery around the world

UPCOMING TRAINING & WORKSHOPS AROUND THE WORLD

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LIST

Facebook
LinkedIn
Link
YouTube
Pinterest
Flickr

Copyright © *|2019|* *|BDG LIFESCIENCES (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., Level-5, Caddie Commercial Tower, Aerocity, Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India.

Disclaimer: The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: We have clearly mentioned our physical address with source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. As part of our continuous efforts towards protecting your privacy and your personal information, we have updated our Privacy Policy. The updated Privacy Policy has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 as part of compliance to the standards defined for data protection in the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

Of course if you decide at any time that you don’t want us to send you mailers of our programs, simply let us know and we’ll remove you from our mailing lists.