Special discount for Students : Bioinformatics for Precision Oncology

Beepsa Biswas

Mar 3, 2020, 4:18:55 PM3/3/20
to bioinfo...@googlegroups.com, rsg-...@googlegroups.com, Elia Brodsky, Mohit Mazumder

Dear members,

We would like to share some great news for our collaborative partners in India. We are offering several fellowships to Indian Students with special 50 % discount on the registration fee for our upcoming program - Precision Oncology 2020.

Since 2019, together we are collaborating to start various programs to encourage, train, and mentor people to leverage available public domain datasets and tools to explore the world of biology.

You can learn more about the program by watching this short the video we recently created to explain the details about the program.

Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 6.18.23 PM

As we get closer to starting the Precision Oncology Program on March 9th, 2020, I wanted to share with you the research fellowship for students. The revised fees for this 3-month intensive hands on programs is $67.50 only.

Please write back to us for 50% discount code and any questions related to the program, at: mark...@pine.bio

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Beepsa Biswas