CANAPE

Editor PDCA

Mar 20, 2024, 11:01:31 AMMar 20
to Biodiverse Users
Dear Shawn,
I am using the latest version of Biodiverse available for download, 4.3 which is supposed to provide the results of CANAPE test automatically when randomization is done for relative phylogenetic endemism. However, instead of five CANAPE classes I get only the p-rank and z-score plotting.
Why is it so?
Regards,
Sergei

Shawn Laffan

Mar 20, 2024, 3:52:00 PMMar 20
to Biodiverse Users
Hello Sergei,

The CANAPE classes are only generated when both the PE_WE and RPE2 indices have been calculated.

Can you double check those are in the results?

Regards,
Shawn.

Mar 20, 2024, 4:40:43 PMMar 20
to biodiver...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shawn,
Many thanks for your clarification. Now it works. I think this
important detail about how to do the CANAPE analysis should be made
explicit in the manual or a blog.
Regards,
Sergei

ср, 20 мар. 2024 г. в 21:52, 'Shawn Laffan' via Biodiverse Users
<biodiver...@googlegroups.com>:
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biodiverse-users/SYBPR01MB71964CB39A07DC4B1F65A338CA332%40SYBPR01MB7196.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com.

Shawn Laffan

Mar 20, 2024, 5:38:36 PMMar 20
to biodiver...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sergei,

Good to hear it works.

The requirement is noted in the blog, although it could perhaps be made more explicit with a screenshot of the selected calculations.  I'll see if I can get some time to do that.

Regards,
Shawn.

Sent: Thursday, 21 March 2024 07:40
To: biodiver...@googlegroups.com <biodiver...@googlegroups.com>