for introduction as first discussion

kayo

Oct 11, 2010, 4:28:22 PM10/11/10
to Biocosmology
Dear all
Hallo, I am Kayo Uejima from Japan.

From now, I participate in discussion form.

At first, I also think that discussion in Biocosmology is needed
English. Because I also people except of Russian people cannot
understand English.

By the way, I ask the following wish to owner.
Unless host or designer that creates this site gives permission that
members can upload file for post, members cannot upload file.

As first session, I think that members in Biocosmology post file of
presentation in first seminar.

By this post, we can share specialized domain and opinion of each
member.

In the case of me, I will post Nous-Self concept that Dr.Konstantin
keeps on educating for development of this concept to me over 2
years.

As possible as I can, I sometimes will post for discussion.

As first step, I think that most of participators in Biocosmology
don’t participate in this discussion of web-site. However, continuous
post and discussion by a few people or oneself will give a feeling of
trust to participators and we can link and collaborate with step by
step for long period.

Without a feeling of trust rather than knowledge and thinking, I think
that we cannot reach international collaboration of diverse nations
with different culture.

Sincerely yours

Kayo Uejima

andrei

Oct 12, 2010, 2:09:25 PM10/12/10
to Biocosmology
Hello, Kayo

I am Andrei from Veliky Novgorod (a husband of Konstantin's daughter)
and here are some details about the state of online presence of
Biocosmological Association.

By now, we have created two versions of the website for Russian- and
English-speaking folks:
http://biocosmology.ru — Russian version
http://en.biocosmology.ru — English version (notice the "en." prefix
in the url)

English version has got only 1 page so far, it is about the upcoming
Seminar on Biocosmology #2. We're working on it and more content is
expected as soon as we get it translated into English.

We have also created this Google Group (mailing list)
http://groups.google.com/group/Biocosmology for discussion purposes,
where you have been granted "Group owner" permissions.

I want to know if you've experienced any problems managing this group,
because since you're "Group owner", you should be able to upload files
and create pages here, and even grant access to another people. Or
maybe you want to have access to the English website on Biocosmology
(http://en.biocosmology.ru)?

Please address all your technical questions (related to this group or
website) directly to me. I'm extra-busy recently, but I promise to
respond as soon as possible.

---
Andrei Kuzmin

My email: angr...@gmail.com
Skype: unsoundscapes

andrei

Oct 12, 2010, 2:34:47 PM10/12/10
to Biocosmology, andrei
Kayo, sorry, I've mistyped my email, it is andr...@gmail.com. Lack of
sleep effects :)

On Oct 12, 10:09 pm, andrei <andr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, Kayo
>
> I am Andrei from Veliky Novgorod (a husband of Konstantin's daughter)
> and here are some details about the state of online presence of
> Biocosmological Association.
>
> By now, we have created two versions of the website for Russian- and
> English-speaking folks:http://biocosmology.ru— Russian versionhttp://en.biocosmology.ru— English version (notice the "en." prefix
> in the url)
>
> English version has got only 1 page so far, it is about the upcoming
> Seminar on Biocosmology #2. We're working on it and more content is
> expected as soon as we get it translated into English.

Konstantin Hrucki

Oct 12, 2010, 3:34:49 PM10/12/10
to biocos...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kayo: Good news! Best luck and "Full Steam Ahead!"!
I am assisting your endeavors,
Sincerely,
Konstantin Khroutski