Happy New Year

1 view

kayo

Jan 1, 2011, 11:36:59 AM1/1/11
to Biocosmology
Dear All

It is beautiful snow at New years day in my home town.

The wind from Russia brings on this snow to my home.

I remind precious memory that I cannot forget in Russia.

The best event in last year is fact that I could meet you in Russia.

I always feel you with gratitude in my mind.

Though we live in different nations and we always cannot meet each
other,
we link to each other on the beautiful earth.

The New Year came in with snow from Russia.
I made snow rabbit that is animal symbol in Chinese astrological
calendar.

Would you please find attached file?

May the peace of New year be with you always.

With love at New year

Kayo Uejima

Konstantin

Jan 1, 2011, 3:33:11 PM1/1/11
to Biocosmology
Dear Kayo: Thank you for the wonderful message!
Your New-Year-card is really marvelous!
Thank you for the good memories about Russia.
We hope our new meeting in Novgorod Velikiy in the July 2011 will be
fruitful.
Indeed, Biocosmology aims at the transcendence of geographical regions
– in pursuing the common goals of our wholesome organic development.
With my kindest regards and with love,
K.Khroutski