the first issue of our journal “Biocosmology – neo-Aristotelism”

Konstantin

Mar 5, 2011, 3:11:39 PM3/5/11
to Biocosmology
Dear Colleagues,
Eventually, the first issue of our journal “Biocosmology – neo-
Aristotelism” is realized and I am glad to send to you the address:
http://en.biocosmology.ru/electronic-journal-biocosmology---neo-aristotelism
A note: in the editorial entitled “On Biocosmology, Aristotelism and
the prospects of becoming of the universal science and philosophy”- an
attempt is realized to express a brief and understandable (non-
complicated) outline of the essence and goals of our Biocosmological
(neo-Aristotelian) development.
Will deeply appreciate the exchange of opinions and comments,
With kindest regards,
K.Khroutski