BioPAX Manchester workshop paper

1 view

Joanne Luciano

Jul 10, 2006, 10:49:03 AM7/10/06
to BioPax-M...@googlegroups.com, Uli Sattler, horr...@cs.man.ac.uk, Phillip Lord, Joanne Luciano
Dear Colleagues,

I am planning to write a paper describing the work we did at the BioPAX-Manchester workshop in April. I am hoping you will all agree to be co-authors.

Initially, to get things started, I would like a couple of points from each of you identifying what you thought were the common themes and the most useful outcomes.
Just a couple of bullet points will do, but if you'd like to elaborate even better.  I will use this to construct a skeleton on which we can build a text.
Thank you all in advance for your input.

Joanne