Organizational meeting today at 1:30

jonath...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2006, 5:01:12 AM11/16/06
to BioPAX-Boston
There will be an informal organizational meeting for the upcoming
ontologies (Barry Smith) workshop today at 1:30 at MIT 32-346 (Stata
Center).

My apologies for the short notice. Alan, Jeremy, and I had chosen a
time and I was supposed to announce it earlier but forgot.

This is not required of attendees and is not intended to cover any
technical issues. We will discuss logistics, food, agenda, and other
practical matters.

Jonathan

Joanne Luciano

Nov 16, 2006, 7:36:42 AM11/16/06
to BioPAX...@googlegroups.com, Dan Corwin, Stan Letovsky, Ray Hookway, Michel_Dumontier, Andrea Splendiani, Nigam Shah, Elgar Pichler, Vipul Kashyap, Barry Smith, biopax...@mumble.net, Biopax-Discuss
For those not attending, either the meeting or the workshop, send
comments, goals, specific agenda items, topics, or anything else
relevant to the Barry Smith workshop for consideration.

Joanne

Joanne Luciano, PhD
Predictive Medicine, Inc.
45 Orchard Street