Meeting today

1 view

Oliver Ruebenacker

Oct 30, 2007, 7:18:35 AM10/30/07
to BioPAX...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Where are we meeting today? Same room as last time?

Anything particular on the agenda?

Take care
Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Post-Doc Researcher
Center for Cell Analysis and Modelling

zuc...@research.dfci.harvard.edu

Oct 30, 2007, 7:59:51 AM10/30/07
to BioPAX...@googlegroups.com, cur...@gmail.com
Hi Oliver,

We will meet on Tuesday Oct 30th from 3-5 in Stata 346. See a previous
message for directions.

Agenda:
Organization & goals
OWL exercises
BFO papers
LSW questions & demonstrations
Time permitting, convert Michel's ontology

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Oliver Ruebenacker

Oct 30, 2007, 10:40:19 AM10/30/07
to zuc...@research.dfci.harvard.edu, BioPAX...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Thank you! What are BFO papers?

Take care
Oliver

On 10/30/07, zuc...@research.dfci.harvard.edu

Dan Corwin

Oct 30, 2007, 11:04:17 AM10/30/07
to BioPAX...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oliver -

Somebody may have more recent updates, but this cites the principles:

http://biopaxwiki.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/CorePhysicalOntologyGuide

Dan Corwin

PS - I once promised to send you a link on Pathway Pools, which is
below. I'd guess it overlaps with things that you envision -

http://www.lexikos.com/agency/pathwaypools.htm

The above is a really rough spec. *My* thought in suggesting it was
to motivate and refocus work on BioPax 3.0 - so it would be something
sexy that our next version could support, with demos possible.

Joanne Luciano

Oct 30, 2007, 8:29:47 PM10/30/07
to BioPAX...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need a little more notice than this :-)

I dug around and before the "meeting today" message, the last message
I saw about meeting was from Jonathan on October 2 (and I hadn't seen
that message either until today :-).

How'd it go?

Joanne

Joanne Luciano, PhD